Joyo Tea’s Enter For a Chanceto Attend the VIP JOYO Launch Party
Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASEOR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
MAKING APURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPENDON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
ONLINE ENTRY ONLY AND INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIALRULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITINGTHE FOREGOING, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES YOUr AGREEment TO INDEMNIFY THESWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, to ARBITRATE ANY DISPUTES YOU HAVE WITH US,AND to WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
The Joyo Tea “Chance to Attend theVIP JOYO Launch Party” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Joyo Worldwide,Inc., a Delaware corporation (owner and operator of www.Joyotea.com) with its principal place ofbusiness located at 382 Northeast 191stSt., PMB 85223 Miami, Florida 33179 (“Sponsor”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: TheSweepstakes is open only to permanent legal United States residents who (a) physicallyreside in one of the 49 states of the United States (Rhode Island excluded) orthe District of Columbia, and (b) are at least 18 years of age at the time ofentry and not considered a minor in the legal jurisdiction in which he or sheresides. Officers, directors andemployees of Sponsor, 100.co LLC (“100.co”) and the 100.co co-branded companies, and any other entity involved in the development or administration of the Sweepstakes(all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “SweepstakesEntities” each a “Sweepstakes Entity”), and the immediate family or householdmembers of the foregoing, are not eligible to participate in or win the Sweepstakes.The Prize Winner (as defined below) may be required to sign an Affidavit ofEligibility and Release (the “Affidavit”) (where imposing such condition islegal), to complete relevant tax forms as a condition to the delivery of the Prize(as defined below), and to submit and present a negative Covid-19 antigen rapidtest result prior to the JOYO Launch Party (as defined below). Sponsor and no other party is solelyresponsible for the promotion, administration, and execution of theSweepstakes, including, but not limited to, the collection of entries, and theselection of the Prize Winner. For clarification and the removal of doubt, 100.co is not responsible for thecollection, submission or processing of entries, the administration of theSweepstakes or the selection of the Prize Winner.
2. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENTWILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATEAND LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, AND REGULATIONS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES ISVOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
To enter, you must fill out a short online form and fill in all required information onour website located at http://www.Joyotea.com/_______(the “Website”), between 11:59pm PDT on Monday, July 18, 2022 and 11:59pm PDTon Wednesday, August 10, 2022 (the “Entry Period”). Limit one (1) entry per person. Entries generated by script, macro orother automated means are void. The aboveentry method is the only way to enter the Sweepstakes. No other method of entrywill be accepted. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. Byparticipating in this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to be bound by theseOfficial Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors and administrators appointedby Sponsor, whose decisions will be final and binding in all respects. Anyperson attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Sweepstakes will beineligible for the Prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you will beagreeing to abide by these Official Rules and that your registration and anyother information collected in connection with the Sweepstakes may be used bySponsor in accordance with its PrivacyPolicy and Terms ofService. You expressly acknowledgethat Sponsor may share your personal information with other third parties,including any of the Sweepstake Entities, as further set forth in the PrivacyPolicy. By entering into theSweepstakes, you will also be opting-in to receive solicitations from, and/orto become a member/participate in Sponsor’s email newsletters. You may opt out of receiving such marketing-relatedemails from Sponsor at any time by following the opt-out or unsubscribeinstructions located at the bottom of any marketing email.
The emailaddress provided by entrants may be used to identify the entrant and, ifselected for the Prize, the identity of the Prize Winner. In the event a dispute regarding the identityof the individual who actually submitted the entry cannot be resolved toSponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry(ies) will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor expressly reserves the right todisqualify any entries that it believes in good faith are made in violation ofthese Official Rules.
3. PRIZE: On or about August 10, 2022, Sponsor will select one (1) winner (the “Prize Winner”) in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
The prize (“Prize”)for the Prize Winner consists of: (a) a trip to Los Angeles, California, including either (i) one round-trip, economy-class air transportation for thePrize Winner from the major airport with regularly scheduled flights closest tothe Prize Winner’s permanent residence to Los Angeles, California if the PrizeWinner resides outside of a 40 mile radius of Los Angeles, California (cappedat the value of $300 roundtrip), or (ii) one $50 Uber code if the Prize Winnerresides within a 40 mile radius of Los Angeles, California; (b) two (2) nightsstandard hotel accommodations (for one double occupancy room and room tax only)in Los Angeles, California (capped at $300 per night including tax); (c) a $50cash voucher to use for meals and other transportation at the Prize Winner’sdiscretion during his/her/their trip to Los Angeles, California; and (d) two tickets/accessfor the Prize Winner and a guest of his/her/their choice to attend the Jay& Radhi’s VIP JOYO Launch Party on August 14, 2022 in Los Angeles,California (the “JOYO Launch Party”), subject to availability and otherconsiderations.
Approximateretail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000). The Prize is not redeemable for cash ortransferable, and no substitutions are allowed except, at Sponsor’s solediscretion, for a prize of equal or greater value. In no event shall the Sponsor be obligated toaward more than one Prize. The actualvalue of the Prize may vary depending on date and times of travel, airfarefluctuations and hotel charges at the time of travel. Therefore, the actualvalue of the Prize awarded may be lower or higher at the time it is fulfilled.Any difference between actual value and stated ARV will not be awarded. Travelis subject to the restrictions and conditions set forth below.
AllPrize-related travel arrangements will be administered by Sponsor in its solediscretion. No changes will be made totravel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked,except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All airline tickets issued in conjunctionwith the Prize are not eligible for upgrades, frequent flyer miles or any otherpromotional benefit. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets,travel vouchers or certificates or similar items once they are in the PrizeWinner’s possession. Prize travel is subject to capacity controls,availability, blackout dates and certain other restrictions, all of which aresubject to change. Any unclaimed and/or unused element of the Prize by the dateof the JOYO Launch Party will be forfeited by the Prize Winner and will remainthe property of Sponsor. No refund or compensation will be made in the event ofthe cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms andconditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by Sponsor’sair travel prize supplier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contract issuedby such supplier.
The PrizeWinner must be willing to travel on the weekend that the JOYO Launch Party willoccur, which is scheduled to take place on August 14, 2022. In the event that the JOYO Launch Party doesnot or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons including but notlimited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, an event of forcemajeure, pandemic, Covid-19, government order or for any other reason inSponsor’s sole discretion, the delivery of the remaining components of thePrize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to thePrize Winner, and no other or additional compensation will be awarded.
The PrizeWinner may be required to furnish proof of identity, address and birth date inorder to receive the Prize and any other documents or information reasonablyrequested by Sponsor, including without limitation executing the Affidavit (whereimposing such condition is legal), filling out relevant tax forms, and submittingto and presenting a negative Covid-19 antigen rapid test result prior to the JOYOLaunch Party in the time period to be specified by Sponsor.
The PrizeWinner’s guest must be 18 years old or over and not considered a minor in thelegal jurisdiction in which he or she resides and may be required to executeand return any documents required by Sponsor in connection with the possibilityof attending the JOYO Launch Party (including without limitation submitting anAffidavit and presenting a negative Covid-19 antigen rapid test result) in thetime period to be specified by Sponsor. If the Prize Winner’s guest is ineligible toaccompany the Prize Winner at the JOYO Launch Party, the Prize Winner will needto attend the JOYO Launch Party by himself or herself or invite a differentperson who meets Sponsor’s guest requirements, if time permits at Sponsor’ssole discretion. For the avoidance ofdoubt, Sponsor will not cover any expenses incurred by the Prize Winner’s guestin connection to attending the JOYO Launch Party with the Prize Winner.
Any costsassociated with the receipt of the Prize and/or use that are not expresslystated above are not included in the Prize and are solely the responsibility ofthe Prize Winner and his/her/their guest. Such costs may include, withoutlimitation, any ground transportation, any unspecified state or local taxes orgovernment surcharges or fees, service charges, facility fees, security fees,passenger tariffs or duties, trip and travel insurance and premiums, meals, roomservice, parking fees, drinks, incidentals, gratuities, telephone calls, standardmessage and data rates, charges for changing dates or other personal costs andexpenses not specified herein and are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winnerand/or his/her/their guest.
In the eventany Prize Winner and/or his/her/their guest engages in behavior that asdetermined by Sponsor is obnoxious or threatening, disruptive, inappropriate,illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any otherperson (or if any Prize Winner and/or his/her/their guest has in the pastengaged in such behavior and that becomes known to Sponsor), Sponsor reservesthe right to send the Prize Winner and/or guest home and revoke their tickets/accessto the JOYO Launch Party with no further compensation.
EACH ENTRANT HEREBY AGREESAND ACKNOWLEDGES ON BEHALF OF THEMSELVES AND THEIR GUEST (IF CHOSEN TO BE THEPRIZE WINNER), ANY PHOTOS OR RECORDINGS OF JAY SHETTY AND RADHI DEVLUKIA-SHETTYTAKEN BY THE PRIZE WINNER AND/OR GUEST OR RECEIVED BY THE PRIZE WINNER AND/ORGUEST MAY NOT BE USED IN ANY COMMERCIAL MANNER OR FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSEWHATSOEVER.
4. SELECTION: The PrizeWinner will be chosen at random. The number of eligible entries receiveddetermines the odds of winning. The Sweepstakes will be conducted under the supervisionof the Sponsor. The Prize Winner will be notified by email. A Prize Winner’sfailure to respond to the prize notification within 48 hours will be consideredsuch Prize Winner’s forfeiture and an alternate Prize Winner may be selectedfrom the pool of eligible entries. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, analternate Prize Winner may also be selected from the pool of eligible entries.
5. PRIZE WINNERLIST:To receive a copy of any legally required winners’ list, or a copy of theOfficial Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Joyo Tea, 382 Northeast 191st St., PMB 85223 Miami,Florida 33179, specifying your request. All requestsfor Prize Winner lists must be mailed and received after the Sweepstakes is overbut prior to six (6) months after the Sweepstakes has been concluded.
6. RELEASE ANDINDEMNIFICATION: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS FOREVER ANDIRREVOCABLY AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSORAND EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS,OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS ANDASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY “RELEASEES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES,LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, LAWSUITS, PENALTIES,PROCEEDINGS, JUDGMENTS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART,DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM (A) THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE ENTRY, PARTICIPATIONOR IN ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, (B) THEACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT, DELIVERY, POSSESSION, ATTENDANCE AT, TRAVEL RELATED TO,DEFECT, USE, INABILITY TO USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITHTHE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/ORPROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION,AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, AND (C) ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS TO ACT BY THE PRIZEWINNER AND HIS/HER/THEIR GUEST AT THE JOYO LAUNCH PARTY.
7. LIMITATIONOF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FORANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT,INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCESS TOAND/OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT, DELIVERY, POSSESSION,ATTENDANCE AT, TRAVEL RELATED TO, DEFECT, USE, INABILITY TO USE OR MISUSE OF,OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT, DELIVERY, POSSESSION,ATTENDANCE AT, TRAVEL RELATED TO, DEFECT, USE, INABILITY TO USE OR MISUSE OF,OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALSPROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANYKIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIEDWARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANDNON-INFRINGEMENT.
ENTRANTSACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE RELEASEES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR (A) FAILED,RETURNED OR MISDIRECTED NOTIFICATIONS BASED ON INACCURATE INFORMATION PROVIDEDBY THE ENTRANT WHEN ENTERING INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES, (B) ENTRIES AND RESPONSES TOWINNER NOTIFICATIONS WHICH ARE LOST, LATE, INCOMPLETE, ILLEGIBLE, UNINTELLIGIBLE,POSTAGE-DUE, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED OR OTHERWISE NOT RECEIVED BY THE INTENDEDRECIPIENT IN WHOLE OR IN PART OR FOR COMPUTER OR TECHNICAL ERROR OF ANY KIND, (C)ANY ELECTRONIC MISCOMMUNICATIONS OR FAILURES, TECHNICAL HARDWARE OR SOFTWAREFAILURES OF ANY KIND, LOST OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK CONNECTIONS, OR FAILEDINCOMPLETE, GARBLED OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS WHICH MAY LIMIT ANENTRANT’S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND (D) ANY TECHNICALMALFUNCTIONS OF THE TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER ON-LINE SYSTEM, COMPUTEREQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, PROGRAM MALFUNCTIONS OR OTHER FAILURES, DELAYED COMPUTERTRANSACTIONS OR NETWORK CONNECTIONS THAT ARE HUMAN, MECHANICAL OR TECHNICAL INNATURE, OR ANY COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO ENTRANT’SOR ANY OTHER PERSON’S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OFLIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SOTHIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. INSUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASEES ARE LIMITED TO THE GREATESTEXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. NAME ANDIMAGE RELEASES: As a condition of entering this Sweepstakes, you herebygrant the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities the right to photograph and/orrecord you at the JOYO Launch Party if chosen as the Prize Winner, and to usesuch photographs or recordings, and your name, alias, social media handle,email, likeness, image, video, voice, statements, biographical data and anyother likeness of you in perpetuity, in any media or manner now existing orhereinafter devised without territorial or time limitations in connection withthe promotion, maintenance or advertising of the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’sand Sweepstakes Entities’ products, services, and other marketing campaigns withoutfurther compensation or the necessity for further consent.
9. AGREEMENT TOARBITRATE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVERS: BY PARTICIPATING IN THESWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OFACTIONS ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED,SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY AND SETTLED EXCLUSIVELY IN BINDING ARBITRATIONPURSUANT TO SECTION 26 OFTHE TERMS OF SERVICE.
10. MISCELLANEOUS: An entrant or Prize Winner may be disqualifiedfrom the Sweepstakes if he/she/they fails to comply with each provision ofthese Official Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.Participation in the Sweepstakes is at entrant’s own risk.